Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Phil on list for 2020 US Open at Wing Foot?

3 posters

Go down

Is Phil on list for 2020 US Open at Wing Foot? Empty Is Phil on list for 2020 US Open at Wing Foot?

Post by bulls9999 Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:08 am

Was listening to Sirius XM PGA Tour Golf yesterday and one of the usual golf broadcasters was talking about Phil being bumped out of the top-50 Official World Golf Ranking by a player who placed in a tournament in Japan enough to push Phil to #51 in world. They then said, that Phil needed to be top-50 to get an automatic to the US Open in 2020 (Wing Foot) and that currently he's not on the list. So what gives? I know it's still a long wa off, but can he possibly get left out of the US Open, especially at Wing Foot of all places?

OK, so I looked it up and what are they talking about?... He's listed as being in the field!! When I checked "exempt from qualifying", his name/photo still popped up?

https://www.usopen.com/players.html

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Is Phil on list for 2020 US Open at Wing Foot? Empty Re: Is Phil on list for 2020 US Open at Wing Foot?

Post by Admin Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:49 pm

technically he is not qualified for US open there but surely could rely on an invite

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is Phil on list for 2020 US Open at Wing Foot? Empty Re: Is Phil on list for 2020 US Open at Wing Foot?

Post by j58golf Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:55 pm

He would without a doubt get an invite. However I'm counting on a win on the west coast to take care of that!!

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down