Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil said he is going to play the Colonial next week

3 posters

Go down

Phil said he is going to play the Colonial next week Empty Phil said he is going to play the Colonial next week

Post by CoJack Sun May 23, 2021 8:39 pm

He said he will play next week and then take the following two weeks off to prepare for the U.S. Open. He should play the senior PGA Championship this week instead.

CoJack

Back to top Go down

Phil said he is going to play the Colonial next week Empty Re: Phil said he is going to play the Colonial next week

Post by dortt Wed May 26, 2021 9:21 pm

nothing good would come from playing the senior pga

dortt

Back to top Go down

Phil said he is going to play the Colonial next week Empty Re: Phil said he is going to play the Colonial next week

Post by gophil36 Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:53 pm

I have been away and sorrowful that I missed the excitement here! Hope we don't wait long for the next celebration!

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by dortt Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:50 pm

This is what I would play next year if I were Phil

1. Tournament of Champions
2. Pebble Beach
3. WGC
4. TPC
5. Match Play
6. Masters
7. PGA
8. US Open
9. Open
10. WGC
11 First playoff tournament
12. Tour championship if qualified

That's it. Maybe switch Phoenix with Pebble. Basically, only playing the big events. This way, Phil can go into these events truly focused, which is becoming too hard for him when playing a lot

The time off before Torrey is why I think he has a very good chance this week

dortt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down