Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil played Seminole on monday?

4 posters

Go down

Phil played Seminole on monday? Empty Phil played Seminole on monday?

Post by bulls9999 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:49 am

Apparently Phil finished at PGA NAtional and went to Seminole and played in a member-guest tournament (finished 8th place; Rory 1st place).

Member-Guest tournament at Seminole

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Phil played Seminole on monday? Empty Re: Phil played Seminole on monday?

Post by gophil36 Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:45 am

I think Phil plays with Jimmy Dunne, a NY Investment Banker there every year. The guy who just accused Tiger of being on a drug-related suspension and then recanted also apologized to Phil as well, so I researched what he said. He said that Phil had a gambling problem. I have heard nothing about the investigation into Phil's investments that played havoc with his game last year, has anybody else? Hope it's just gone away and is not newsworthy anymore. Phil should be in Augusta today. Hope he's getting his rest, as it's another tough track coming up for him this next week-end.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Havent heard or read a thing on the stock trading issue. No news is good news unless they are waiiting for US open week again. Gotta believe they got nothing.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:21 pm

I think you're right. I have a relative in finance and he said that it's really hard to prove insider trading. Said he hadn't heard any buzz either. Phil definitely has friends in high places. He has lots going on. Playing with Brooks and Grame this week. Hope he can stay focused.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by CoJack Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:41 pm

CoJack

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:18 am

He looked and acted tired on Mon., and then played another l8 holes. One of the things that goes along with arthritis is fatigue. Rickie usually plays Seminole as well, and they all might have been happy for a day off. Also, it gives Phil a chance to look at Doral. Bet he gets to Augusta soon.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down