Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Phil (good riddens)

Go down

Goodbye Phil (good riddens) Empty Goodbye Phil (good riddens)

Post by bulls9999 Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:44 am

Well, been so long I almost forgot my login.

Not interested in Phil anymore ever since he turned 'Judas' on PGA Tour for his 30 pieces of silver (or $200 mill).

Would have been one thing to simply take the money and leave, but he tried so hard to take PGA Tour down for his money. That says it all about his character, the tour that gave you the platform to be as successful as he was. Utterly disgraceful.

The saving grace is not having to see him anymore on TV. Anything he says LIV-wise, I'm hearing the twisted tongue story. I wonder what he did/said that had Perez all ruffled up? But again, sounds more like the stories of 'Phil' that were ignored, 'luv' is often blind. The stories that came out about him stiffing Bones money that was owed as well as the 18th hole flags from his tour wins, thing, lol.

I have deleted all things Phil from my PC (used to have a nice photo folder of digital images).

I can't possibly see them get equivalent world ranking points if done on a comparable basis... 3 day tourney, no cut, 48 players compared to 4 day, 150-person field, half-field cut. Can't tell me that a winner on both sides should get the same points? So the time they haven't been getting points and when they do, they hopefully don't get even half what the PGA Tour gets, goodbye majors.

Admin, please delete my account, I won't need it anymore

bulls9999

Back to top Go down