Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

president's Cup

3 posters

Go down

president's Cup Empty president's Cup

Post by gophil36 Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:39 pm

I watched some of the matches, off and on. Golf doesn't seem as exciting as it once did to me.
I was wondering as I watched if any of the Liv golfers who would have qualified for it wish that they had been playing.
I thought the young International players did an awesome job, and found myself rooting for them at times as the underdogs.
Some of the so-called PGA Tour's best players in the world were challenged, and some lost the challenge. Interesting.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

president's Cup Empty Re: president's Cup

Post by j58golf Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:00 pm

1st time I've never watched any of it at all.i have been watching LIV.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:09 pm

I, too have been watching LIV.  The players I like most are there, and I love the format.  So excited that they will likely be televised!  My son watches the tournaments on Youtube which he gets on his tv.  I'm changing residences seasonally, but if they don't get a regular tv channel, I'm going to figure the same thing out.
I didn't watch any part of the Press. Cup that featured J. Thomas or B. Horschel. Sick of the bashing and complaining.  Xander Schauffle has make positive remarks about Phil.  Colin Morikawa never bashed Liv players and continues to consider it as far as a business decision goes.  I think the commissioner drives the train wreck golf has become.  He is an incompetent mess, IMO.  My way or the highway.  I believe that Phil will get the credit he deserves for exposing the Tour. I don't think the language he used supports the image he's worked hard to project, but although I don't use that language, I hear it every time I watch golf on TV, or see, hear, or read an interview given by actors, musicians, and other well-known people.  It's not like it's not out there everyday.  Others will not agree with my post, and to that I say, it's only my opinion, and yours is just as valid, even if it's the complete opposite. I expect more and more top players to join Liv.

gophil36

j58golf and dortt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:27 am

Sad that PHIL missed President's cup!

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content