Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil in Saudi Arabia

+4
j58golf
Admin
bulls9999
gophil36
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phil in Saudi Arabia - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil in Saudi Arabia

Post by LongLefty Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:00 pm

The lack of capacity to think critically about Phil (and to conflate legitimate criticism as politically motivated) is distressing. I cannot comprehend this mindset. It is abundantly clear Phil's interests in this matter are fiscal - not what is best for the tour or the game. In my opinion, the PGA Tour is poorly run; it has shown no ability to deal with the growing issue posed by technology, the presentation of their product lags behind their comparators and course setup/selection is comical. Based on what he's said and what has been reported, the aforementioned aren't his issues. dortt - I feel for you. You often seem to be in a dark and angry place. I believe you once mentioned that your fiancée wanted you to refrain from posting about Phil/following him so intensely. Words to heed, perhaps.

LongLefty

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:04 pm

Horschel: Mickelson's comments 'idiotic,' have tarnished his legacy

--------------------------------------
<Start rant:>

Trump almost got you a dictatorship.  You may just get what you wish for.  Once the President controls the military, DOJ, and other branches/offices of government, you can't just vote the guy out if he controls everything; don't like the way the voting went, just oust the electors, and put your own pals in; looks like the GOP is heading in that direction; problem with the Dems is they don't play as dirty as the other guys and I'm getting tired of it; let's be as 'illegal as they are' ....and then we can flush life as we know it down the drain.

As far as Biden a failure, the hit on the economy/inflation is a worldwide thing if you haven't noticed, not one has escaped.  But they way the GOP is rallying to put in their own electorate-friendly electors, gerrymandering, and all kinds of other changes when there were never anything but a few instances of voting irregularities, hmmm.  I just loved the way the Cyber ninja report came out with nothing at all in Arizona, but ended up with even more votes for Biden, just peachy.  And then the fake electors.... there just has to be some criminality in all of that, hope they get to the bottom of that.

Clinton's emails, 'lock her up'? ..... anybody want to start another round of that when classified documents were found at Mar-a-lago?  And I always wondered what Trump was railing about regarding the "people flushing toilets 5, 6, 7 times....we need more water per flush"?........ that was because he stuffed so many documents down the toilet he had to flush 5, 6, 7 times to get them down.

<End rant>

dortt wrote:And much of the criticism this weekend has been from DEMOCRATS mad that Phil may be linked to Trump

They cannot accept that Brandon is a failure, so they start whining about how bad Trump is

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by dortt Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:42 pm

bulls9999 wrote:Horschel: Mickelson's comments 'idiotic,' have tarnished his legacy

Trump almost got you a dictatorship.  You may just get what you wish for.  Once the President controls the military, DOJ, and other branches/offices of government, you can't just vote the guy out if he controls everything; don't like the way the voting went, just oust the electors, and put your own pals in; looks like the GOP is heading in that direction; problem with the Dems is they don't play as dirty as the other guys and I'm getting tired of it; let's be as 'illegal as they are' ....and then we can flush life as we know it down the drain.

As far as Biden a failure, the hit on the economy/inflation is a worldwide thing if you haven't noticed, not one has escaped.  But they way the GOP is rallying to put in their own electorate-friendly electors, gerrymandering, and all kinds of other changes when there were never anything but a few instances of voting irregularities, hmmm.  I just loved the way the Cyber ninja report came out with nothing at all in Arizona, but ended up with even more votes for Biden, just peachy.  And then the fake electors.... there just has to be some criminality in all of that, hope they get to the bottom of that.

Clinton's emails, 'lock her up'? ..... anybody want to start another round of that when classified documents were found at Mar-a-lago?  And I always wondered what Trump was railing about regarding the "people flushing toilets 5, 6, 7 times....we need more water per flush"?........ that was because he stuffed so many documents down the toilet he had to flush 5, 6, 7 times to get them down.

<End rant>

dortt wrote:And much of the criticism this weekend has been from DEMOCRATS mad that Phil may be linked to Trump

They cannot accept that Brandon is a failure, so they start whining about how bad Trump is

Oh please

If Trump really were a dictator, he'd have sent in the military after the November election. He'd have ignored every court order against him

Saying Trump was a near dictator is bullshit Communist talking points

dortt

Back to top Go down

Post by kpat88 Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:25 pm

[quote="bulls9999"]Horschel: Mickelson's comments 'idiotic,' have tarnished his legacy

<End rant>

That’s the most asinine post I’ve ever read on this forum. The 3 letter organizations have been running the country for 60 years. They sat out to get Trump from the get go. There cronies in the media were able to get people like you to believe the Russian collusion hoax and that COVID came from bats instead of the Chinese government. You’re in a fantasy world if you truly feared Trump was on the verge of a military coup. The whole deal with the classified documents is like the boy who cried wolf. How many BS crimes have they cooked up against the man. Some deep state double agent intern probably planted a box of documents at Mar-A-Lago and called CNN up to alert them.

kpat88

j58golf and dortt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dortt Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:26 pm

This tweet gets to the heart of why the Communists are going after Phil. He supports Trump and opposes Communism

https://twitter.com/RichardStk1/status/1496306492231897094

Just like the Commies hate Russia because Russia rejected Communism (the neocons just want another war to have a war)

dortt

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:09 pm

Phil has spoken, and he's taking a break. Wonder if he'll play the Masters?

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by dortt Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:12 am

PGA Tour just announced a MASSIVE purse increase. TPC now at 25 million as of 2025, Fedex cup events at 18M, all others rising by at least 500K going forward each year.

The players all owe Phil Christmas cards. He just got them MASSIVE pay raises

dortt

j58golf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:07 am

A lot of it is political. PHIL was a bit tone deaf on this issue.

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CoJack Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:51 am

Long article on Phil. It does mention maybe Phil has been suspended since he has not participated in any tournaments lately.
https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/33354910/this-was-failed-coup-how-phil-mickelson-challenge-pga-tour-backfired-quickly-comes-next
It's sad to see Phil's legacy being tarnished by his recent actions. It seems none of the players are siding with him. I guess it's hard for the average Joe to feel any sympathy for Phil when he has made so much money due to the PGA. I wish he would of just been quiet about the whole thing. 35-year-old Phil probably would not have called out the PGA.

CoJack

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:19 pm

Phil should have spoke in a more civil way about this and is now paying a huge price. Tiger basicly said the same thing in a more civil calmer demeanor but Phil is getting no let up from the vicious media.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2