Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcers refer to Rory McIlroy as "he plays like Phil Mickelson"

3 posters

Go down

Announcers refer to Rory McIlroy as "he plays like Phil Mickelson" Empty Announcers refer to Rory McIlroy as "he plays like Phil Mickelson"

Post by bulls9999 Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:41 am

I was listening to the golf announcers talk about Rory's inconsistency (not sure if it was Sirius PGATour radio or TV)....thinking it was TV, and perhaps one of the Champions tour guys they have as announcers....they were talking about "when will Rory return (to his good form)" and one said, he is pretty much inconsistent, much like a Phil Mickelson, that when he is 'on', no body can match him, but when he is 'off', it's ugly, and the his play will not likely show up as consistently good every week.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Announcers refer to Rory McIlroy as "he plays like Phil Mickelson" Empty Re: Announcers refer to Rory McIlroy as "he plays like Phil Mickelson"

Post by j58golf Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Probably True Statement But Rory is lucky he wasn't playing in the Tiger Woods era or I doubt he'd have 4 Majors already. He most certainly will surpass Phil in majors ...which is irritating. Just don't care for him and some of his comments he's Been on tour long enough to know better. AT Doral this year the practice putting green is close to 1st tee and the national anthem was being sung and everyone including non Americans stopped putting except rory. That was icing on my cake for my dislike.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Announcers refer to Rory McIlroy as "he plays like Phil Mickelson" Empty Re: Announcers refer to Rory McIlroy as "he plays like Phil Mickelson"

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:45 pm

Tory was so so today so he loses in France.

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down