Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dell 2017 final Round

5 posters

Go down

Dell 2017 final Round Empty Dell 2017 final Round

Post by Admin Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 am

and its up to PHIL. He needs a big round--gonna be very hard to win this thing as there are so many people in front of him but who knows?

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dell 2017 final Round Empty Re: Dell 2017 final Round

Post by j58golf Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:42 pm

It will be a tough ask to win with all the top guys in front of him. Not likely they will collapse. I just hope he plays a great solid low round and doesn't shoot a 75 trying to win it.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by CoJack Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Phil starts birdie birdie!!!

CoJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:11 pm

PHIL is -3 after five holes as they are after this course

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Missed a 7 footer at #7---missed a 13 footer at #3.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:20 pm

Made a putt!!! -4 with a bullett

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:10 pm

two birds and a bogie at -13

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:27 pm

double after a shank is a killer

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:35 pm

What a shame. He only had 1 bogey in each of his 3 rounds

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:14 pm

All in all a good week for Phil. Hopefully he will continue to get hot for the BMW and these young guys will cool off a bit. Go Phil !!!

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 pm

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=133526

This is getting interesting. Phil was so fatigued he couldn't get out if bed?
Glad he has it figured out.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:00 am

Phil's funny interaction with a youngster while playing.  Must have been waiting for the green to clear.

Phil asks youngster "What would you do?, go for it or lay up?"

Youngster, without skipping a beat:  "If I could hit my 3-wood 250, I would go for it!"

https://twitter.com/PGATOUR/status/904904956611878912

Last edited by bulls9999 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:06 am

j58golf wrote:http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=133526

This is getting interesting.  Phil was so fatigued he couldn't get out if bed?
Glad he has it figured out.

Phil, love him... but I could do well with a bit less bullchit:

"Q. When you were diagnosed with whatever it is -- obviously we don't know, did the doctors say that the medication you would be getting should basically take care of it, or was it something, more, we'll see how it goes --
PHIL MICKELSON: It's really not that big a deal as far as there's no medication -- well, there is a little bit, but more natural stuff and change in diet. He said it would take about a week to notice and certainly after a week, I noticed a difference and I felt a lot better.

Hopefully this will continue an upward trend. It was a good start this week, and next week I'll get back and see how I feel after working out and playing and practicing and so forth.

But I feel a lot better, so this is -- whether I make the team or not, whether I get to THE TOUR Championship or not, I feel like I'm on the right track finally and finally figured out what has been -- I've been complaining about for some time now, and I finally feel like I'm on the right track to solving that."

Please tell me what the affliction is and what this holistic approach does that takes you from staying in bed 3-4 days at a time to now having boundless energy....geesh Phil, what BS .

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:49 am

Well maybe it's depression. I know that there are various unnamed syndromes that cause extreme fatigue and no one knows for sure what's caused it. I do know that Phil played great this week when up against the best the game has to throw at him. I also remember the nay sayers that said he was finished when he announced that he had arthritis. It's not easy to deal with. I know--so I'm giving him a pass. Hard to feel with stiff and aching joints and body. It all changes from day to day. At some point, he's going to have to throw in the towel.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Phil cant publicly say anything too negative because he is a spokesman for the Enbrel. But as cryptic and mysterious as he may sound I can understand him wanting to somewhat justify to the media and his fans those lapses in focus that have derailed a good rounds this past year. There are vitamin deficiencies that can cause the symptoms he has had and the Enbrel can play havoc with your immune system. He played great for 4 rounds this week so there is something to it. I can officially vouch for Phil with the "after round practicing". I saw him practicing after the pro am and round one at the Northern trust open so what he said is true. It funny though when ever I see him he looks so vibrant and fit... like he doesn't have an ache or pain in his body the way he moves around the golf course. I hope it carries over to the BMW maybe he is trending UP and its about time those young guys cool off a bit. DJ had a bad final round Sunday so its possible.LOL

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:23 pm

When you see him, please tell him to 'ditch those dark pants with the stripes'; my wife routes for him all the time, but she is killing him on that particular outfit, lol. We both love the look in those casual shoes he wears, I saw him with the black with white edging, but doesn't he have white ones as well?

j58golf wrote:Phil cant publicly say anything too negative because he is a spokesman for the Enbrel. But as cryptic and mysterious as he may sound I can understand him wanting to somewhat justify to the media and his fans  those lapses in focus that have derailed a good rounds this past year. There are vitamin deficiencies that can cause the symptoms he has had and the Enbrel can play havoc with your immune system. He played great for 4 rounds this week so there is something to it. I can officially vouch for Phil with the "after round practicing". I saw him practicing after the pro am and round one at the Northern trust open so what he said is true. It funny though when ever I see him he looks so vibrant and fit... like he doesn't have an ache or pain in his body the way he moves around the golf course. I hope it carries over to the BMW maybe he is trending UP and its about time those young guys cool off a bit. DJ had a bad final round Sunday so its possible.LOL

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:29 pm

[quote="bulls9999"]When you see him, please tell him to 'ditch those dark pants with the stripes'; my wife routes for him all the time, but she is killing him on that particular outfit, lol. We both love the look in those casual shoes he wears, I saw him with the black with white edging, but doesn't he have white ones as well?

j58golf wrote:Phil cant publicly say anything too negative because he is a spokesman for the Enbrel. But as cryptic and mysterious as he may sound I can understand him wanting to somewhat justify to the media and his fans  those lapses in focus that have derailed a good rounds this past year. There are vitamin deficiencies that can cause the symptoms he has had and the Enbrel can play havoc with your immune system. He played great for 4 rounds this week so there is something to it. I can officially vouch for Phil with the "after round practicing". I saw him practicing after the pro am and round one at the Northern trust open so what he said is true. It funny though when ever I see him he looks so vibrant and fit... like he doesn't have an ache or pain in his body the way he moves around the golf course. I hope it carries over to the BMW maybe he is trending UP and its about time those young guys cool off a bit. DJ had a bad final round Sunday so its possible.LOL[/quot

I don't know if Ive seen white ones or not but aren't these the Freddy Couples shoes to help bad backs? I just hope the Presidents cup uniforms aren't Horizontal stripe shirts. IMO unless you are really skinny they don't flatter anyone.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:53 pm

I thought that Phil looked more upbeat. Moved with a quicker pace and a jauntier step. Smiled lots. Also, I saw increased discussion with his brother.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 pm

I think Freddy wears the Ecco shoes... a bit pricey for me at $180-200+ a pair.  My wife has a couple of them, but I'm more reasonable and stick with the $80 FootJoy Superlites; I keep trying others, but they kill my feet and I'm back to another pair of FootJoys (had about 4-5 pairs of these).

Dell 2017 final Round Superlites-perf-sport-shoes

j58golf wrote:
bulls9999 wrote:When you see him, please tell him to 'ditch those dark pants with the stripes'; my wife routes for him all the time, but she is killing him on that particular outfit, lol. We both love the look in those casual shoes he wears, I saw him with the black with white edging, but doesn't he have white ones as well?

j58golf wrote:Phil cant publicly say anything too negative because he is a spokesman for the Enbrel. But as cryptic and mysterious as he may sound I can understand him wanting to somewhat justify to the media and his fans  those lapses in focus that have derailed a good rounds this past year. There are vitamin deficiencies that can cause the symptoms he has had and the Enbrel can play havoc with your immune system. He played great for 4 rounds this week so there is something to it. I can officially vouch for Phil with the "after round practicing". I saw him practicing after the pro am and round one at the Northern trust open so what he said is true. It funny though when ever I see him he looks so vibrant and fit... like he doesn't have an ache or pain in his body the way he moves around the golf course. I hope it carries over to the BMW maybe he is trending UP and its about time those young guys cool off a bit. DJ had a bad final round Sunday so its possible.LOL[/quot

I don't know if Ive seen white ones or not but aren't these the Freddy Couples shoes to help bad backs? I just hope the Presidents cup uniforms aren't Horizontal stripe shirts. IMO unless you are really skinny they don't flatter anyone.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum