Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHIL has another new sponsor and interview

4 posters

Go down

PHIL has another new sponsor and interview Empty PHIL has another new sponsor and interview

Post by Admin Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PHIL has another new sponsor and interview Empty Re: PHIL has another new sponsor and interview

Post by bulls9999 Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Did he really say PGA tour players put their ball as much as 2-3 inches in front of their mark? (in reference to the Lexie Thompson saga).  Phil, I hope you're not going to regret that remark, and wouldn't that much spacing be drawing attention immediately?

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

PHIL has another new sponsor and interview Empty Re: PHIL has another new sponsor and interview

Post by Admin Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:34 pm

Since so many players play without fans or TV coverage how would one know?

The rule is the exact spot and that is a pretty high standard? Impossible maybe?
I wondered about that comment.

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:03 am

I read that players make a fist when replacing the ball making it difficult to tell if they've improved or not.  I think that players all know which other players are guilty.  That being said, I loved it that he said that the ruling should be reversed and Lexi should get the trophy.  The Masters was very lenient to Tiger when he made an improper drop.  Lexi's infringement should have been discovered on the day that it happened,  Being reported when it became apparent that she'd likely win, or had a very good chance to do so, is very suspicious IMO.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:28 pm

Phil's 2010 win is the Master's Highlight coming up shortly at 5 Eastern. It's on for an hour!

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:03 pm

gophil36 wrote:I read that players make a fist when replacing the ball making it difficult to tell if they've improved or not.  I think that players all know which other players are guilty.  That being said, I loved it that he said that the ruling should be reversed and Lexi should get the trophy.  The Masters was very lenient to Tiger when he made an improper drop.  Lexi's infringement should have been discovered on the day that it happened,  Being reported when it became apparent that she'd likely win, or had a very good chance to do so, is very suspicious IMO.
The extra 2 shot penalty for signing her card was the real killer.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:59 pm

I know. If it had been called in when it happened that wouldn't have been called. What do you think of DJ's accident?

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Feel bad for anyone having something like that happen the day before a major but I'm a Phil fan to the bone and it may be one less guy to worry about who has been red hot!!!!! DJ I think is only 32 Phil is running out of time.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down