Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHIL's new conference Boston

5 posters

Go down

PHIL's new conference Boston Empty PHIL's new conference Boston

Post by Admin Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:27 pm

and kinda rough on PHIL to honest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTfSNy17s8

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PHIL's new conference Boston Empty Re: PHIL's new conference Boston

Post by dortt Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:28 pm

Typical democrat media

It's time to start calling out these woke dems for what they are

dortt

kpat88 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:59 pm

Very hypocritical. Why is it ok to play in Saudi Arabia just because the PGA Tour says it's ok. What's the difference. They're saying there is one, but I've yet to hear what it is. Why isn't Jack Nicklaus being called out for building a golf course there, and on and on. Not saying I think it's a great idea for anybody, but it's surely not my call, and I might do the same thing if I had the chance.
The very best thing you can do, if something or somebody isn't a threat, is to ignore them. The PGA Tour keeps bringing the LIV Tour up in every way and players in the news conferences, etc. Just shows they're worried. Not expecting much from Phil this week, but it's a more friendly pairing with Louis. That's good. At least the first hit is over, and I'm glad his news conference was first, and now he can get on with the tournament. He's still a big draw!

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by anabaptistman Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:33 am

Still trying to understand how Phil became a villain. Oh well.

I don't doubt that Saudia Arabia is using this tour as an attempt at "sportwashing," but I guess I just don't see how it really helps them any. They just lose money out of this, so why should that upset us?
anabaptistman
anabaptistman

Back to top Go down

Post by LongLefty Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:44 am

The extent to which some of you are completely unable to look beyond your Phil Mickelson fandom is quite startlingly. I've gotten so much enjoyment out of watching Phil golf over the years and I can't help but still pull for him, but I'd like to think I can still look at a situation critically. I really don't see the issue with the press conference. I can't imagine living my life in such a seemingly constant state of dystopian, conspiratorial anger like some posters.

LongLefty

Back to top Go down

Post by anabaptistman Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:57 am

I would have preferred Phil not have joined the LIV tour, but I think the over-the-top negative reaction to it is mostly irrational and hypocritical. I am sure I am biased since I am a phan.
anabaptistman
anabaptistman

Back to top Go down

Post by dortt Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:50 am

LongLefty wrote:The extent to which some of you are completely unable to look beyond your Phil Mickelson fandom is quite startlingly. I've gotten so much enjoyment out of watching Phil golf over the years and I can't help but still pull for him, but I'd like to think I can still look at a situation critically. I really don't see the issue with the press conference. I can't imagine living my life in such a seemingly constant state of dystopian, conspiratorial anger like some posters.

Because the same Democrat/Communist media will be PRAISING Brandon for making a deal for more oil with the same Saudis

This really goes back to Phil's tax comments in 2013. He dared to take on the Demonrat machine

dortt

Back to top Go down

Post by LongLefty Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:59 am

dortt wrote:
LongLefty wrote:The extent to which some of you are completely unable to look beyond your Phil Mickelson fandom is quite startlingly. I've gotten so much enjoyment out of watching Phil golf over the years and I can't help but still pull for him, but I'd like to think I can still look at a situation critically. I really don't see the issue with the press conference. I can't imagine living my life in such a seemingly constant state of dystopian, conspiratorial anger like some posters.

Because the same Democrat/Communist media will be PRAISING Brandon for making a deal for more oil with the same Saudis

This really goes back to Phil's tax comments in 2013. He dared to take on the Demonrat machine
I hope you're doing okay, dortt. Be well.

LongLefty

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:55 pm

I have missed the rules of the LIV golf league or whatever, and I have been wondering how they choose the 48 who play.  It would be pretty risky for a young player to join, only to be outranked by another player who joins and also be banned from other tours.  Maybe there's a logical answer.  Thanks.
It's interesting to see how many fans are following Phil and supporting him. I heard one of TGC announcers say that he likely has the most people following him around. He's signing lots of autographs. I think the support is for how much people have loved watching him through the years.
It's also interesting that the LIV players are paired together, for the most part. Makes for less distractions and player hostility, IMO.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum