Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shriners Hospital Round Two 2019

4 posters

Go down

Shriners Hospital Round Two 2019 Empty Shriners Hospital Round Two 2019

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:30 am

and PHIL deserves a second thread!!!

I am hopeful for another 65

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shriners Hospital Round Two 2019 Empty Re: Shriners Hospital Round Two 2019

Post by bulls9999 Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:19 am

Phil's new putter?

Phil's new putter

https://twitter.com/AndrewTursky/status/1179813892635140098

Interesting, as I'm contemplating an Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven Putter (vs double-wide) myself. I love the feel of the ball coming off the face of those little bent metal "L's" embedded in that white material...feels so solid. I just cant decide from traditional shape, double-wide, or the "Seven" version with the wings. The Stroke lab shaft is also have graphite and half metal for a different sensation of weight distribution.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Yehaa! I'm getting a new free driver!!

One of the administrators of the GolfWRX.com site contacted me about would I like to evaluate a new Cleveland driver, and I said sure.

---------------------------
Hey,
I know this is a late start, but I wanted to see if you still wanted to be a tester for the new Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo drivers? If you are willing to test one out, take some photos and write your review in a forum discussion I will create soon, just let me know and I will get your information over to Cleveland to get started. Configure your Launcher HB Turbo driver from the options on their website and then let me know your specs.
Launcher HB Turbo
https://www.clevelandgolf.com/en/drivers-/launcher-hb-turbo-driver/MLHBTD.html
--------------------------------------------------
Then I wasn't sure if it was to enter a 'lottery' like they have or straight out was I getting one, so I asked:
bulls9999 Today @ 7:22am
"Just curious.... was this a request to join a 'lottery' that if selected I would get to test the Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo driver, or am I selected to definitely receive one for testing? If so, just want to make sure that I left out the details that I'm "LEFT HANDED" "

And he responded:

------------------------------------

"No, you are getting one to test. Basically for your photos and review of the club, you get to keep it."

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:09 pm

Phil not looking sharp. Hope he can make the cut.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:50 pm

He has turned it around!!! Should have made an eagle or rather two eagles..

-8 now

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CoJack Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:08 pm

Just got home from work to see Phil birdie after driving his tee shot on the green. He is -8 and has a birdie putt on 17th.

CoJack

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:43 am

His play was not sharp, hitting it all over the map; putting was off as well. He had 8 feet for eagle, watched Na make his long putt for eagle, and Finau make his long one for birdie....Phil with the shortest of putts missed his for eagle. He wasn't on the green in regulation on a number of par 4's and counting on chipping it close and making a putt to make par and you push the envelope too many times on that situation and he got stung a few times. Sloppy but 4 back, let's see.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:36 am

Phil goes off with Gary Woodland today.

Can't play today, it's rainy.  Also, took out my extra set of steel-shafted irons for the first time in 5 months this past week, and my back was achy afterwards, so I'm selling them on Ebay and will stick with graphite; amazing, played 5 days in a row with my graphites and felt fine, but 1 day of trying the steel shafted irons on the range for an hour and next day I can feel it in my spine and shoulders, all achy. Just got done selling a lot of my (and wife's) 'extra' golf stuff on ebay and have a nice horde of cash sitting there....my remaining Callaway driver and Adams CB2 forged irons should bring my total to over $2k :-). My best buy-and-resell was a set of iron pulls (Nippon NS Pro 850GH, 4-PW, with grips but no heads) that I bought last January for $45 without a competing bid (never installed them) and sold this week for $190 with 9 watchers competing, lol. I guess sometimes there's buyers looking, and other times there aren't.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by dortt Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:25 pm

close to DFL as he is 3 over part through 8 holes in the 3rd round.

I admire his desire to get better, but the PGA Tour has passed him by. Trying too hard to hit bombs to keep up with the Koepkas has left him hitting it all over the earth. Looks like Seve in his last days to be honest

dortt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum