Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN championship Third Round/Third Day/Forth Day

4 posters

Go down

OPEN championship  Third Round/Third Day/Forth Day Empty OPEN championship Third Round/Third Day/Forth Day

Post by Admin Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:13 am

is on and off. A little 40 MPH wind is keeping golfers off the course. How can players get the worse of the draw if they are not out?

I know its bad but I hope they don't wait for perfect conditions to get players out.

PHIL needs a miracle weekend to either win or to get close.

and PHIL will be off while I sleep

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OPEN championship  Third Round/Third Day/Forth Day Empty Re: OPEN championship Third Round/Third Day/Forth Day

Post by gophil36 Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:02 am

Well it was a mess of a start. Dustin Johnson must be furious. Those starting on 11 never played, but the others had to contonue on. Reminded me of Phil finishing at the PGA having to wait for Rory to tee off!

gophil36

Back to top Go down

OPEN championship  Third Round/Third Day/Forth Day Empty Re: OPEN championship Third Round/Third Day/Forth Day

Post by j58golf Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:31 pm

I was wondering too what are they waiting for perfect conditions. My wish is the lead is a solo leader at -9 and the rest -7 or worse after this 2nd round. We need guys coming back if Phil has ANY shot. We gotta remember that Phil was 5 back on Sunday 2 years ago. That was another time and that year he was top ten in putting.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:15 pm

PHIL is only 7 back--should be 2 or 3 back

still mad about that

Hoping for another miracle set of rounds

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Phil is out at 11:30 with Gary Woodland. Think it's 6:30 Eastern.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Yea, I heard he had hit 8 shots before they suspended play while others hadn't even hit 1 shot. I think the complaint was, it wasn't blowing any harder when they suspended it, so why did they start play in the first place? I saw Ooosty's ball 18 inches from the hole and he was talking to Tiger....while talking, it moved about 18 inches to the other side of the hole....and he's laughing with Tiger....announcers were suggesting he better mark the ball, and while he's watching, it rolls about 5+ feet away from the hole. You see him talking with Tiger, who probably told him, that's where you have to play it from and Ooosty clutches his head with his hands and bends over backwards, sort of saying Noooooooooo.

gophil36 wrote:Well it was a mess of a start. Dustin Johnson must be furious. Those starting on 11 never played, but the others had to contonue on. Reminded me of Phil finishing at the PGA having to wait for Rory to tee off!  

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum