Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No practice rounds for Phil?

3 posters

Go down

No practice rounds for Phil? Empty No practice rounds for Phil?

Post by bulls9999 Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:45 am

I don't see Phil listed for Tuesday or Wednesday tee times? I don't like this strategy already.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

No practice rounds for Phil? Empty Re: No practice rounds for Phil?

Post by j58golf Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 am

They said on morning drive they didn't expect to see Phil on property until Thursday tee time. He is practicing off site. WHY you wouldn't want as much practice on the course you are playing is beyond me. I know he has done that before but giving the importance this makes no sense. Yes it will be quieter but .....????????

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:12 am

Roseforte just said Phil playing golf today with Tom Brady, Rickie Fowler and Jimmy Dunne

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:46 am

Did he say if they were playing On-site or off-site ?

http://www.usopen.com/tee-times.html#!practice-tuesday

Weather this week is supposed to be cool rather than hot, which I think is good for Phil.

j58golf wrote:Roseforte just said Phil playing golf today with Tom Brady, Rickie Fowler and Jimmy Dunne

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:48 am

I got some friends from high school (Connecticut) going to the tournament this week... I gave explicit requests for photos of Phil; will provide what I get.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:35 pm

They are playing off site. It was called Friar something.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:07 am

Must be pretty ritzy...they give directions how to arrive by helicopter or sea, lol.  I still don't see why you wouldn't want to get extra playing time on the exact same course you'll be playing.  Conditions when he last played may be so different than recent, just before the tournament.

FriarsHead?

Wow, pretty stringent regulations:

- Caddies are an integral part of playing golf at Friar’s Head. In that spirit, caddies, if available, shall be required to be employed, even when players elect to take a golf cart.
- Caddies shall have the primary responsibility for repairing ball marks on the greens, and Guests shall not be permitted to repair ball marks on the greens. Since very few players actually know how to properly fix ball marks, please don’t be offended if a member of the Golf Professional Staff, the Caddie Master or a caddie offers instruction in this regard.
- Employees of Friar’s Head shall be treated with the utmost respect and civility. Any complaints, comments, criticisms or suggestions of any kind relating to any aspect of Friar’s Head or its employees must be made in writing and addressed to the Golf Professional and shall, under no circumstances, be made directly to employees.
- No gratuities or fees shall be given by guests to any employee of Friar’s Head.
- Use of smartphones, including all of their functions (i.e., phone, email, text, PDA, camera, photo album, etc.), shall continue to be prohibited in all other areas of the club outside of your car, and they shall continue to be concealed from view at all times (not clipped on belt, etc.) outside of the permitted areas set forth above.

j58golf wrote:They are playing off site.  It was called Friar something.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Phil was practicing this morning on site. They were showing him online on holes 15 thu 18. He was really into it. Hitting several tee shots and chipping from all over on every hole.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:22 pm

bulls9999 wrote:Must be pretty ritzy...they give directions how to arrive by helicopter or sea, lol.  I still don't see why you wouldn't want to get extra playing time on the exact same course you'll be playing.  Conditions when he last played may be so different than recent, just before the tournament.

FriarsHead?

Wow, pretty stringent regulations:

- Caddies are an integral part of playing golf at Friar’s Head. In that spirit, caddies, if available, shall be required to be employed, even when players elect to take a golf cart.  
- Caddies shall have the primary responsibility for repairing ball marks on the greens, and Guests shall not be permitted to repair ball marks on the greens. Since very few players actually know how to properly fix ball marks, please don’t be offended if a member of the Golf Professional Staff, the Caddie Master or a caddie offers instruction in this regard.
- Employees of Friar’s Head shall be treated with the utmost respect and civility. Any complaints, comments, criticisms or suggestions of any kind relating to any aspect of Friar’s Head or its employees must be made in writing and addressed to the Golf Professional and shall, under no circumstances, be made directly to employees.
- No gratuities or fees shall be given by guests to any employee of Friar’s Head.
- Use of smartphones, including all of their functions (i.e., phone, email, text, PDA, camera, photo album, etc.), shall continue to be prohibited in all other areas of the club outside of your car, and they shall continue to be concealed from view at all times (not clipped on belt, etc.) outside of the permitted areas set forth above.

j58golf wrote:They are playing off site.  It was called Friar something.

Lifestyles of the rich and famous ! This Jimmy Dunne guy was on "Live" last night Roseforte did a piece on him. Quite a Sept. 11th story he went above and beyond to help peoples family who were killed in his office.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Looks like Phil and Tom Brady took some money from Fowler and Dunne:

Fowler's losing lament: 'Tom Brady can putt'

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Said Phil played 9 holes. Glad he is sticking to the plan of not over doing it.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 pm

I personally like it--less distracations and IMO PHIL is ready ready ready

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down