2018 Ryder Cup watch

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 2018 Ryder Cup watch

Post by bulls9999 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:57 am

Kuchar, Harman, Reavie have been consistently 'there' in many recent tournaments. Finau is rising. Phil can not afford to slip into mediocrity between now and September. Didn't like his announcement that he's taking 'two weeks off' and then will see why he's hitting it off lately, really? So he can get re-rusty again?
bulls9999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilIsTheBest on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:07 pm

bulls9999 wrote:Kuchar, Harman, Reavie have been consistently 'there' in many recent tournaments.  Finau is rising. Phil can not afford to slip into mediocrity between now and September. Didn't like his announcement that he's taking 'two weeks off' and then will see why he's hitting it off lately, really? So he can get re-rusty again?

I think it's normal to take some time after a major to decompress. 1 or 2 weeks shouldn't be a big issue.

I think after his win, he put too much pressure on himself to try to force things to happen at The Masters. Overall, he's been playing really well this year and hopefully that will continue.

PhilIsTheBest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:26 pm

I think Phil playing poorly increased his chances of winning the US Open. Lets face it to win 2 majors is pretty rare. He realizes what the problem was ...how he handles it in the future will remain to be seen. At least he knows he can still play well and win. Last season we were wondering about that.

j58golf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2