http://womensleadership.kpmg.us/tvcampaign.html

Kudos for PHIL for being brave!!!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: KPMG commercial Phil& Stacy

Post by j58golf on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:02 pm

TGC just announced Phil will use his 2nd opt out and not play in the pro am. Maybe he is in heavy duty practice mode . He goes all out in the pro ams making sure everyone is having a good time and cant concentrate much on his game. I hope that's the reason and not the arthritis.

j58golf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:58 pm

I hope that there's nothing wrong in his personal life. I think Amy often goes to Houston with him as that's where she was in treatment, as I recall, and one of her doctors carried the bag for a few holes for him. He is not forthcoming and does not use any of his problems as an excuse, so it's hard to know. It said that last week he had a dinner, etc. to attend during the week. I think at this stage of his career, outside interests are taking their toll. Maybe I should say outside obligations. He's a great speaker and a real people person, so he's in demand. He needs time to just work on his game. Hope it happens this week. I see that he's playing with Hunter Mahan and Patrick Reed teeing off at 8 am Central time on Thurs.

gophil36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldo on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:12 pm

gophil36 wrote:I hope that there's nothing wrong in his personal life.  I think Amy often goes to Houston with him as that's where she was in treatment, as I recall, and one of her doctors carried the bag for a few holes for him.  He is not forthcoming and does not use any of his problems as an excuse, so it's hard to know.  It said that last week he had a dinner, etc. to attend during the week.  I think at this stage of his career, outside interests are taking their toll.  Maybe I should say outside obligations.  He's a great speaker and a real people person, so he's in demand.  He needs time to just work on his game.  Hope it happens this week.  I see that he's playing with Hunter Mahan and Patrick Reed  teeing off at 8 am Central time on Thurs.

Well he did fly straight home Sunday after the press conference, so maybe things aren't right. Could be, your right, he just had more obligations or he wanted to return his 8 iron in person.

geraldo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top