Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helllllllloooooooo everybody!!!

+4
geraldo
barclay.janice@yahoo.com
gw21502
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Helllllllloooooooo everybody!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Helllllllloooooooo everybody!!!

Post by j58golf Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Sounds like Fred is in Phils corner on the issue. Players are making points without totally trashing Tom Watson.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Helllllllloooooooo everybody!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Helllllllloooooooo everybody!!!

Post by gophil36 Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:48 am

That's exactly what I thought. He had Phil in his corner at the Pres. Cup and his only criticism of Watson was not playing Phil on Sat. and said that's why they lost the Oro Valley working on one of his acquisition courses and says he's starting to get ready to play the first of the year.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Today I have been wondering how tournaments make it when the field is mainly has beens or wanna bees. I guess it's good for them, but pretty boring without some bigger names in the field. Phil's been quiet except for trying to help his brother recruit, showing up at a big Callaway meeting, and reducing the price of his house. I read that the first meeting of the task force was to be in FL in conjunction with Tiger's tournament. Wonder if Phil will play?

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by j58golf Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:21 pm

A interview Phil did at the opening of a golf course for the M Club he said he wouldn't start playing until maybe AbuDhabi or Humana or MAYBE BOTH. That's a quote. Kind of surprises me if both because that will possibly be 5 in a row again and last year was when the back issue ruined the whole west coast swing. Don't see how Phil can NOT show up for the first task force meeting in December with out being tarred and feathered after all the hullabaloo but I don't see him playing in Tigers event.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Interesting that Phil is acting as the interim asst. coach with his brother Tim. That should keep him interested in the game and maybe doing some practicing and staying sharp. Helping him with recruiting is a great idea!

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:36 pm

thanks for the help and let's keep finding folks

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Sounds good. Have you contacted Bulls? I think there were some names missing from the original contact that Wooders made. I didn't save that, but if anyone has any saved correspondence from our previous Phil sites with email addresses, please forward them to us or send an invitation to this site to anyone who might be interested. It is going to be a fun year, I think. I have no idea what Will's address is. He was fairly active.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Nice to be back !! Glad to see the gang! Can't wait for Phil to play.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:52 pm

So glad you're back! I wasn't sure if you were mad at Phil's Ryder Cup stand, if you'd given up on him and had a new favorite player, or if something had happened to you or one of your family members. I was going to give it one more try to contact you the week he started playing. So happy that it was none of the above. Have always enjoyed hearing about your son and having your input on all things Phil and beyond.
By any chance do you have any email addresses of former members? The way it all ended on the other website, there was no chance to retrieve the members addresses. Not sure if Wooder is responding to his emails about it. He might have a list.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:24 am

WHAT ?#%$#$#? "Maybe Bulls is a Watson man"? Hah! I just found out about this site after thinking, maybe they sent a message to my yahoo email address that I don't use much (there's like 8,000 junk messages to wade through)....then I did a search on Phil Mickelson and saw the attempts to contact old message board members :-) and here I am.

No, I didn't like Watson as the Ryder Cup captain from the beginning.

gophil36 wrote:Hi--Our numbers are growing slowly but surely.  I wonder if Bulls has given up on us.  Also, does anyone know Will's email address?  He usually came online during a tournament.  Maybe Bulls is a Watson man.  At any rate, I hope he joins us when Phil starts to play again.  In the meantime, I hope that we all keep in contact and keep the dialogue going.  There was so much happening there for awhile, and no one close to discuss it with.  Glad we have a home again.  Thanks Ralph!  Welcome anabaptistman!  Debbie from the UK also.  If anyone has anymore email addresses, feel free to contact others or pass them on!  I just cannot get overly excited about this wrap-around season.  Seems like a bit much with football and the World Series.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Happy about that. I'm not a Watson man either, but there are those who seem to be. LOL So happy that there wasn't some tragedy involving you or your loved ones no matter whom you choose to root for!!!!!

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:48 pm

Phil's best revenge is to play well, that should stuff it up Brandel's duffel bag.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by gophil36 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm watching for a PC, as that's Phil's first chance to respond to what will be many questions.  He'll likely be at his finest.  My hope for this year for Phil is that there are no more financial investigations or anything else to distract him!

Also forgot to say that you are right on concerning great play and Brandel.

gophil36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum