Mickelson Pfanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Mickelson

3 posters

Go down

Tim Mickelson Empty Tim Mickelson

Post by Admin Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tim Mickelson Empty Re: Tim Mickelson

Post by j58golf Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:28 pm

IT certainly worked out well for Steve Loy. But IMO it would be stretching it to think we have another Phil here. ALL in all a good move for Tim.

j58golf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:57 am

I think Tim will also have chances to transition into helping PHIL in the future. Loy is 64 and if Arnie and Jack are role models for PHIL his endorsement/playing/business days could be for 30 more years? So PHIL needs a management team in place

Admin
Admin

https://phil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bulls9999 Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:37 am

j58golf wrote:IT certainly worked out well for Steve Loy. But  IMO it would be stretching it to think we have another Phil here. ALL in all a good move for Tim.

Well, I don't think anyone will do the 40+ wins that Phil has done anymore....like they always say, the competition is tougher (deeper, stronger fields) than they ever were, and don't forget, Phil started over 20 years ago. A lot of improvement in the player field can happen in those 20 years. I think a 'great' career from here out will be maybe 20 wins at best....they might have to move the PGA limit of wins for full tour rights down to 15 wins or so.

bulls9999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum